- Choose your subscription type, seating category, performances and dates
- Accept the seating offered to you automatically in the category selected OR choose a different seat to suit you, subject to availability
- Print your e-tickets from your personal area throughout the season, download them to your smartphone or have them sent to your home.
BY POST by returning the subscription form attached to the brochure, available on request or DOWNLOAD HERE
Please note! We will not be able to modify or add seats or performances to your subscription. If you forget, you will only be able to add seats in mid-may. Please take the time to prepare your subscriptions in order not to forget anything...
staged opera - 30%
- Gluck's Orfeo ed Euridice staged by Robert Carsen and conducted by Thomas Hengelbrock
- The return of Laurent Pelly for a new production of Offenbach's La Périchole conducted by Marc Minkowski
- A diptych with Stravinsky's Le Rossignol and Poulenc's Les Mamelles de Tirésias staged by Olivier Py
- Puccini's La Bohème staged by Eric Ruf and conducted by Lorenzo Viotti.
Selection of the same category (from the 1st to the 4th category, except for Cœur d'orchestre seats) and the same number of seats per opera
Each opera has a quota of seats at the 30% off subscription rate. Beyond that, it remains accessible at full price.
DANCE - 30%
- Akram Kahn's Giselle* by English National Ballet
- The Snow Queen by the National Opera of Ukraine
- A flamboyant Toulouse-Lautrec by the Toulouse Capitol Ballet in a choreography by Kader Belarbi
- An exceptional DUO by Benjamin Millepied and Alexandre Tharaud.
Selection of the same category (from 1st to 4th category, excluding Cœur d'orchestre seats) and a fixed number of seats
Each performance has a quota of tickets at the 30% off subscription rate. Beyond that, it remains accessible at full price.
* Subscription rate tickets are sold out for all performances. Seats now available at Full Price only.
Promenade from -5 to -15%
ATTENTION ! No reduced rate but full rate reservation possible for Joyce DiDonato (05/10/2022), Lakmé (14/12/2022), The Snow Queen (31/12/2022 à 19h30), Renée Fleming / Evgeny Kissin (15/01/2023), Evgeny Kissin (11/03/2023), Grigory Sokolov (11/05/2023) and Cœur d’orchestre seats.
Single-price performances are included without reduction in your subscription from the 6th performance.
5th category seats only on sale at the box office from September 1 and online from September 8.
NOTE Each performance has a quota of reduced-price tickets. Beyond the quota, the show remains accessible at full price
sunday morning concerts
- 125 € instead of 175 € FOR 5 CONCERTS
- 250 € instead of 350 € FOR 10 CONCERTS + 1 FREE
1 hour of music to wake up gently and happily.
> Free tickets to be collected on the morning of the concert for children under 9 years old and over 3 years old accompanied by an adult (except for Young Audience Concerts)
> Free workshops for children aged 7 to 10 while parents attend the concert.
Renewable subscription available throughout the season, also available by mail from Jeanine Roze Production,
17 rue du Colisée, 75008 Paris (cheque to Jeanine Roze Production)
- As the hall was built in 1913 according to the physical criteria of the time, it is recommended that tall people (+1.80 m) or those with a good build avoid choosing a seat in the following rows:
1st balcony Row N in its entirety, Rows Q,R,S,T center / 2nd balcony Row V in its entirety.
- Sunday morning concerts, shows for young audiences and the concert on September 22/21 can be chosen from the 6th performance - no discount / one price
- Booking concerts at a single rate without discount and only from the 6th performance.
- Please note! We will not be able to modify or add seats or performances to your subscription. If you forget, you will only be able to add seats in mid-may. Please take the time to prepare your subscriptions in order not to forget anything...
- Exchanges are only allowed twice per season.
- Throughout the season, offers in your personal space and advantages with our partners.