From your Personnal Area
- Choice of seats to suit you
- See your bookings and special offers available to you...
- Print your e-tickets from your Personal Area throughout the season or download them to your smartphone
- NEW : From Monday 9 September 2019, sale of fifth-category seats with reduced visibility
phone & box-office
By phone 01 49 52 50 50Monday to Friday 11am-6pm (except public holidays) Saturday 2.30pm-6pm
Only for seats from 1st to 4th category
At the box-office15 avenue Montaigne - 75008 Paris
Monday to Saturday 12noon-7pm (except public holidays)
Sunday, two hours before the event
Sixth category (without visibility) on sale only at the box-office 1 hour before the performance
If you can’t make the performance, then sell your tickets through the Théâtre des Champs-Elysées official E-TICKETS EXCHANGE on the website (Tickets & Information tab).
Attention : Only available for tickets booked on 2019-2020 Théâtre des Champs-Elysées website
NB : Only e-tickets with full price and subscription rates can be put back for sale (Opera - 30%, Dance - 30%, A Season with Beethoven - 25%, Lyric - 15%, Promenade from - 5% to- 15% et Sunday Morning Concerts. A ticket can not be resold several times.
The Théâtre des Champs-Elysées does not guarantee that the ticket put on sale will be resold.
- By cheque made out to Théâtre des Champs-Elysées
- By bank card from €5: Carte Bleue, Visa, American Express, Eurocard, Mastercard
- French holiday certificates and culture passes (Chèques Vacances, Chèques Culture)
- Théâtre des Champs-Elysées Season 2019-2020 Gift Vouchers
Audience members with restricted mobility
On each performance, 6 locations are dedicated to Audience members with restricted mobility. Because of the auditorium's layout and design, and to ensure easy access, please mention your requirements when you book, by phone only on +33 (0)1 49 52 50 50